Download eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines from the library’s website. We offer many popular titles to choose from with new titles always being added. To get started, you will need:
- A valid Wyoming library card.
- Access to the Internet
- A computer, eReader, tablet, or smartphone eReader guide
- Free software to download (depending on device, this could be Adobe Digital Editions, or Sony Reader)
- Lending periods for eBooks and Audiobooks are 14 days (available through Cloud Library, and RBDigital)
- eBooks and audiobooks automatically return on due date so no late fees accrue
- eBooks may be returned before the due date
- Magazines stay on your device until you delete them and have no due date
The supported file types are ePub and PDF.
Download the Reader App
If you would like to download the Cloud Library, or Libby reading app on your phone or tablet, use the QR-Codes below to find the app you need. If your device doesn't have a QR-Code Reader app installed, stop in and see Andy at the Library for help getting your phone setup.