The Goshen County Library will be open May 18 under the following guidelines, created in conjunction with the Wyoming State Library and with support of and guidance from Goshen County Public Health officials.
Vulnerable Populations - 12pm - 1pm
General Public - 1pm - 3pm
PLEASE BE PREPARED TO:
- Enter through the north doors (parking lot entrance)
- Anyone choosing to enter the Library will:
- Complete a Patron COVID 19 Symptom Tracing Form
- Wear a face covering or mask
- Limit time in the Library to 30 minutes
- Respect social distancing guidelines
- Computers will not be available for public use
- The number of patrons in the library will be limited to 15
- Return books to the book drop in the entryway or in the alley
We are also ready to accept book donations for the Friends of the Library’s used book sales. You may drop those off in the book drop in the Library entryway from 12-3 p.m. or call 532-3411 to make other arrangements.